Legal Officers are qualified solicitors who advise the personnel and organization
on legal challenges relating to operational and support activities of Air Force.
ELIGIBILITY / REQUIREMENTS OF APPLICANTS
• You must have minimum CGPA- 3.00 out of 4.00 both in Bachelor’s Degree with Honours in Law and Master’s Degree in Law.
• You must be Bangladeshi by birth.
• Your age must be between 16½ and 22 years (without affidavit) for BAFA Course.
• You must be unmarried/married.
• Your height must be minimum 64” (for male) and minimum 62” (for female).
• Your weight must be according to age and height chart of BAF.
• Your chest must be minimum 32” (for male) and minimum 28” (for female).
• Your chest expansion must be minimum 2”.
• Your eyesight must conform to existing medical standards of Bangladesh Air Force.
• You must not have undergone refractive surgery before attaining 19 years of age.
• If you are female, your pregnancy test result must be negative and there should be no sign of pregnancy.
• Withdrawn or discharged or voluntary retirement from Bangladesh Army or Bangladesh Navy or Bangladesh Air Force or any Government Service of Bangladesh.
• Twice screened out or rejected by Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) (once screened out and once rejected candidates may apply). However, 5 (five) years after last rejection by ISSB, a candidate may apply for Direct Entry course.
• Convicted by Court of Law for any criminal offence.
• Rejected by Central Medical Board (CMB, BAF) or Appeal Medical Board.