Logistic officers are responsible for the management of BAF assets, from provisioning, procurement,
receipt, storage and issue to the users including handling and distribution of equipment to its ultimate
disposal, both during war and peace.
ELIGIBILITY / REQUIREMENTS OF APPLICANTS
• You must have minimum GPA 4.5 with minimum letter Grade ‘A’ in Physics and Mathematics both in SSC and HSC for BAFA Course; or
• You must have minimum Grade ‘B’ in 05 subjects including minimum Grade ‘B’ in Physics and Mathematics in O Level; and minimum Grade ‘B’ in Physics and Mathematics in A Level for BAFA Course; or
• You must meet the above-mentioned educational qualifications and must have minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 in B Sc in required discipline for Direct Entry (DE) course.
• You must be Bangladeshi by birth.
• Your age must be between 16½ and 22 years (without affidavit) for BAFA Course.
• Your age must be between 20 and 30 years (without affidavit) for Direct Entry (DE) course.
• You must be unmarried (not divorced) for BAFA Course.
• You must be unmarried/married for Direct Entry (DE) course.
• Your height must be minimum 64” (for male) and minimum 62” (for female).
• Your weight must be according to age and height chart of BAF.
• Your chest must be minimum 32” (for male) and minimum 28” (for female).
• Your chest expansion must be minimum 2”.
• Your eyesight must conform to existing medical standards of Bangladesh Air Force.
• You must not have undergone refractive surgery before attaining 19 years of age.
• If you are female, your pregnancy test result must be negative and there should be no sign of pregnancy.
• Withdrawn or discharged or voluntary retirement from Bangladesh Army or Bangladesh Navy or Bangladesh Air Force or any Government Service of Bangladesh.
• Twice screened out or rejected by Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) (once screened out and once rejected candidates may apply). However, 5 (five) years after last rejection by ISSB, a candidate may apply for Direct Entry course.
• Convicted by Court of Law for any criminal offence.
• Rejected by Central Medical Board (CMB, BAF) or Appeal Medical Board.