Engineers are responsible for all engineering activities in respect of maintenance,
repair & overhauling of aircraft/equipment to keep BAF aircraft, weapon and ammunition,
communication systems, RADARs and other equipment operational
ELIGIBILITY / REQUIREMENTS OF APPLICANTS
• You must have minimum GPA 4.5 with minimum letter Grade ‘A’ in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics both in SSC and HSC for BAFA Course; or
• You must have minimum Grade ‘B’ in 05 subjects including minimum Grade ‘B’ in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in O Level; and minimum Grade ‘B’ in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in A Level for BAFA Course; or
• You must have educational qualifications as per circular of Bangladesh Air Force for Direct Entry (DE) course
• You must be Bangladeshi by birth.
• Your age must be between 16½ and 22 years (without affidavit) for BAFA Course.
• Your age must be between 20 and 30 years (without affidavit) for Direct Entry (DE) course.
• You must be unmarried (not divorced) for BAFA Course.
• You must be unmarried/married for Direct Entry (DE) course.
• Your height must be minimum 64” (for male) and minimum 62” (for female).
• Your weight must be according to age and height chart of BAF.
• Your chest must be minimum 32” (for male) and minimum 28” (for female).
• Your chest expansion must be minimum 2”.
• Your eyesight must conform to existing medical standards of Bangladesh Air Force.
• You must not have undergone refractive surgery before attaining 19 years of age.
• If you are female, your pregnancy test result must be negative and there should be no sign of pregnancy.
• Withdrawn or discharged or voluntary retirement from Bangladesh Army or Bangladesh Navy or Bangladesh Air Force or any Government Service of Bangladesh.
• Twice screened out or rejected by Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) (once screened out and once rejected candidates may apply). However, 5 (five) years after last rejection by ISSB, a candidate may apply for Direct Entry course.
• Convicted by Court of Law for any criminal offence.
• Rejected by Central Medical Board (CMB, BAF) or Appeal Medical Board.