Pilots have an exciting and varied role to conduct air operation and perform any other general duties.
Depending on their skills, they fly fighter aircraft, transport aircraft or helicopters.
ELIGIBILITY / REQUIREMENTS OF APPLICANTS
• You must have minimum GPA 4.5 with minimum letter Grade ‘A’ in Physics and Mathematics both in SSC and HSC; or
• You must have minimum Grade ‘B’ in 05 subjects including minimum Grade ‘B’ in Physics and Mathematics in O Level; and minimum Grade ‘B’ in Physics and Mathematics in A Level.
• You must be Bangladeshi by birth.
• Your age must be between 16½ and 22 years (without affidavit).
• You must be unmarried (not divorced).
• Your height must be minimum 64”.
• Your weight must be according to age and height chart of BAF.
• Your chest must be minimum 32” (for male) and minimum 28” (for female).
• Your chest expansion must be minimum 2”.
• Your both eyes must be 6/6 and colour perception standard-1.
• You must not have undergone refractive surgery before attaining 19 years of age.
• If you are female, your pregnancy test result must be negative and there should be no sign of pregnancy.
• Withdrawn or discharged or voluntary retirement from Bangladesh Army or Bangladesh Navy or Bangladesh Air Force or any Government Service of Bangladesh.
• Twice screened out or rejected by Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) (once screened out and once rejected candidates may apply).
• Convicted by Court of Law for any criminal offence.
• Rejected by Central Medical Board (CMB, BAF) or Appeal Medical Board.